What is Life Coaching
- Life coaching is a scientific process of a professional coach asking powerful thought provoking questions that will create sustainable, effective and vitalizing changes in your life.
- Coaching provides feedback and resources; and creates a support system, which makes your path to success easier, more fun and sustainable
- Life coaching succeeds by helping you work out what’s important to you, what it is you want and how to go about getting it
What is a Life Coach?
- Very simply put: someone who aids you to focus on getting out of life exactly what is important to you, even if you do not know what that is right now. A life coach gives you the tools to keep doing this long after your sessions are finished.
- A life coach will assist you with defining your vision and setting challenging goals for yourself. Your coach will then aid you in creating a plan of action and achieve extraordinary results.
- A life coach is an objective and positive supporter that will ensure accountability for their client. A life coach has the ability to view things from a different perspective and often shed light on the most difficult of situations.
Are we a good fit to work together?
There are thousands of Life Coaches that are available and the industry is rapidly growing. We all have very different areas of expertise and operate with a different style and approach.
I take what I do with my clients very seriously, however, making the process fun and enjoyable is just as important to me. I want my clients to be excited and look forward to our meetings because they know that they will have a great time moving towards wherever it is they want to be.
Therefore, if you read the list below and you think we could be a good match, then we should definitely have a conversation!
We will work great together and you will see amazing results if…
- You feel lost or unfulfilled in your life
- You feel lost or unfulfilled in your career
- You feel that your not living up to your potential
- Your work and life are not in balance
- Your seeking clarity
- You are always stressed out
- You are hard working and ready to make effective changes in your life
- You are an executive looking for ways to ways to meet your business goals
- You are an athlete wanting to improve performance
- You are an emergency services worker or dispatcher
- You are/were in the military
We will not be a great fit together if…
- Your looking for a cheerleader
- Your looking for someone to give you all the answers and do as little work as possible
- You’re a negative person that thrives on complaining
- You have a mental illness that is NOT being treated by a medical professional
- You seem to find an excuse for no matter what is happening
- You are not willing to laugh, smile and have a good time
If you think we are a great fit, contact me for your free consultation!